|Park Policies |
- Trailer Site: 1 Trailer/RV, 1 Vehicle, 1 Dining Tent (No other tents)
- Tent Site: 2 Tents, 1 Vehicle, 4 Persons
- All Vehicles/Visitors must register at the office before entering the park
- Visitor Fee: Visitors Fee is $5 per person. (Kids Under 12 Free). Visitors staying less than 1 hour will be returned the Visitors Fee. (Strictly Enforced). Visitors must register at the office and park in the visitors parking area only.
- Quiet hours are 11:00 PM to 9:00 am
- Pets: All pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 2 Metres. No Attack-Type or Aggressive Dogs allowed in Park. Pet droppings must be picked up by the pets owners. Continuously barking dogs will not be tolerated. Visitors are not allowed to bring pets into the park.
- Pet droppings must be cleaned up by the pet's owner
- Please keep your campsite clean. Littering will not be tolerated
- Drive slowly in park ((Max 10 km/h) - Please watch for children.
- Firewood may not be brought into the park. It may be purchased here. Stripping of Birch Bark and the burning of fallen branches is strictly prohibited.